It’s finally beginning to feel like spring!
I’m waiting for a warm afternoon to throw some blue jean shorts on and I’m so ready to make some berry crumbs and pies.
Freshness is in the air.
And this Farro Slaw is going to help you get in the fresh mood of spring.
Why should you make this Farro Slaw, you ask?
1. Farro is stupid easy to make (you can’t mess it up).
2. A bag of 10-minute farro is less than $2 at Trader Joe’s.
3. The fresh crunch of apple pieces and bright cilantro mixed with the apple cider vinegar is fabulous.
4. The dressing has only 2 ingredients.
5. No mayo means this is picnic perfect!
And I’ll stop there.
I’ve already made this slaw twice since I discovered it in my Real Simple magazine and the leftovers are just as good as the first day.
*Click on recipe card to enlarge or right click to save.