Today’s recipe is nothing fancy or revolutionary, but it’s something that we eat almost every week at our house. It also features our Ingredient of the Month: Napa cabbage.
I can’t believe it’s taken me all these years to share this recipe, but today is the day.
There are infinite ways to make a good stir fry, so I’m hoping that you’ll take this base recipe and run with it.
The beauty of a stir fry is that:
- It’s inexpensive to make.
- It can be ready in 30 minutes or less.
- It uses up what you already have in your fridge (vegetables, leftover rice, etc.).
- It’s flexible and can be made with most vegetables.
- It tastes extra good with a fried egg on top.
Stir fry should be your weeknight winner recipe. If you have a few veggies in the fridge and some rice and soy sauce on hand, then the possibilities are endless.
*Click or tap on recipe card to enlarge or to save.